May is one of the most beautiful times of the year in the Champagne Valley. The rain lets up, the greens are still green, and there’s a gentle chill in the air. Whether you’re out walking in the forest or on the mountains, relaxing around the pool, or reading on the veranda, it’s an amazing time to be outside enjoying the unspoilt beauty of this World Heritage Site.
Find some time this month to fit in a midweek or weekend get-away before the full chill of winter arrives. Champagne Castle Hotel looks forward to welcoming you to a Sense of Place.
The Last Minute Deal is only available by booking directly through the hotel. Get a quote using the form below. It's really easy to use.
As a guest of Champagne Castle Hotel you have access to daily Guided Walks, Lawn Bowls, Tennis, Badminton, the Animal Farm and Bird Aviary completely free of charge. Our location at the top of the Champagne Valley ensures a diverse variety of activities, places of interest and a multitude of things to do and explore, all within a short distance. TripAdvisor’s top 2 rated activities in the area (The Drakensberg Boys Choir, and Falcon Ridge Raptor Show) are within 5km of the Hotel.
Terms and Conditions
- The Last Minute Deal has limited rooms available and will close when allocations are sold out.
- Valid from 1 May 2018 – 21 June 2018
- Fully inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner; morning / afternoon tea and 15% VAT
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply
- The Last Minute Deal only applies to new bookings.
- The Last Minute Deal is only available by booking directly through the hotel. Get a quote using the form below